Will I be required to use a dealer or can I use my old faithful auto repair shop?

You can go to any certified ASE, ASA, or IATN repair facility in the continental U.S. and Canada. This can be your local trusted mechanic or the dealership, which ever makes you feel most comfortable. They call a toll free number, open up a claim file, get approval and complete your repairs. It is just that simple! We are here at the Auto Processing Center to answer all of these questions that you may have . Call us today we are here to help .

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s